- Beau Taplin, "Hell exists." (via afadthatlastsforever)
"At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening."
- Unknown (via askaboutnikki)
"What’s the difference?” I asked him. “Between the love of your life, and your soulmate?”
“One is a choice, and one is not."
- Tarryn Fisher, Mud Vein (via beautifully-written)
(Source: quotes-shape-us, via karengq1)
"You never get over it. But you get to where it doesn’t bother you so much."
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides (via memoriesrecollected)
(Source: emilywantshappiness, via karengq1)
"Be good to people. Even the shitty ones. Let the assholes be assholes. You’ll sleep better."
- Adam Gnade (via theanneswer)
"Emotions are supposed to be raw, ugly, brutal…you don’t want someone to ‘sorta’ love you. You want that love to be a bursting flame, not a candle."
- Came up in conversation. (via rainysundaysandcoffee)
(Source: captainjaymerica, via karengq1)